Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Stupid eBay

So I lost my bidding war on eBay for a digital camera...Meaning it'll be a while longer before I can start posting my student's artwork. Hold your horses....They're amazing oil pastel still life drawings and charcoal sketches are coming. :)

My whole body is so tired right now and feel like the work is just piling up...I've got to fill out my online gradebook, grade a zillion projects, type up lesson plans for next week , get ready for the NTSG meeting tommorow and desperately need a nap.

On a really fun note, though...Two of my girls stayed until 4:45 today to work on their projects. They look really good..But the best part was that they were able to experience that feeling when you're working on a project you're really getting into and its way after everyone else has left. The later it gets the more relaxed you become while you work. Its definitely one of my favorite feelings..No wonder every art class I took I'd skip out of class early and come back after dark. There's just something cathartic about it for me. (and these two ladies, too!)

No comments: